View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 02:16 PM       
You know I've been wondering these "Innocent" people they capture and torture, how "Innocent" are they? Do they have any relation to terrorists at all or is it a loose connection? I mean, i think torture is good for getting information from people who actually have information. I think it'd be great if they captured "Known terrorists" and tortured them.
Do you think there's a difference between torturing a known enemy combatant and a suspected terrorist aid? Does it make it more or less moral?

I find it ironic people voted president bush in for high moral standards. Everything bush does could be considered immoral. Except banning gay marriage, that was real moral.

A question worth asking is how else do you fight terrorists except by limiting rights? Isn't that basically what israel did to fight terrorists? How successful was that?
How many terrorist attacks are there even on US soil a year? I can't remember any terrorist attacks in the past few years at all, but I don't have a television.