Thread: Triforce Tattoo
View Single Post
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2006, 04:04 PM       
First thing you should know about white and yellow ink: it fades REALLY quick so it just looks like nothing after awhile.
Secondly, if I ever see anyone with a fucking tri-force tattoo I'm gonna point and laugh at your asses. You dork.
I have 4 rather large tattoos, and yes putting the tatt somewhere you can cover up easily is HIGHLY reccommended. I've got one on each arm and each leg, which are generally the best places to get done since they hurt less and are easy to cover up with a t-shirt and jeans.
Also getting a tattoo really young is just stupid. If you end up getting a tattoo at the tender age of 16 I'll bet you anything in a few years you'll end up covering it up because chicks will think you're lame for having something so retarded. If you're hell-bent on getting a tattoo so young, get something that REALLY means something to you, video game tattoos are a sure fire way to cock-block yourself in a social situation. And I'll laugh at you.