View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 06:23 PM       
I was hilarious in this thread, especially the freedom fries comment.

ps it wasn't the fried food it was you guys equating freedom and liberty with the ability to eat unnecessarily fat fried foods.

Also Kevin how do you respond to the fact that the organization responsible for this ban states that new york voted for this ban? I mean I know you weren't the one necessarily saying you thought it was taking away our liberty but still, I know you said you'd like to "Choose" (which is basically liberty). It might have been a health board that voted it in though but aren't those elected officials who are supposed to "Choose" for us?
and if you don't like those people litigating (wrong word but go with it please) for us shouldn't you be a conservative instead of a "Liberal" or whatever you might be?

i read through this thread and I was only belligerent like three times or something which is well within the confines of imockery message boards jokes