Thread: Adamsite
View Single Post
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:01 AM       
Seriously, I dont get this "character" thing.
damn internet slang.

No, men are not planners. I speak of course, about the personal lives of men, not their careers. Persons with jobs are planners.
If you had a job you would know that.

What does horrific murder have to do with women being serial killers?
Please re-read. Im don't repeat myself for close minded ass-munches.

I'll point out, on the architecture bit, that women were the insperation for most greek architecture.

What is one consistent figure that we see throughout art? The female figure.
It's on the facades of buildings, the brushstrokes of artists, and the chants of poets.

So if women can be seductive enough to be plastered on just about every available humanity,
what's to say they aren't using that to their advantage?

Do you realize that you're arguing with a female, about whether or not females are manipulators?
Don't you think that I might have some inside information? After all, I am speaking from the FEMALE perspective.

You percieve through the masculine view. You're the one getting duped.
So you honestly believe that women are these sweet little creatures that don't have a manipulative thought go through their head?

Experiences are subjective, and yet women are all vagina tooths.

That is an illogical statement. Are you buzzed?

Perception is not knowledge, and yet without seeing hearing smelling tasting or feeling we wouldn't know anything or even really exist.

Okay. Perception does not equal educated knowledge.

Also, in debates or arguments, you shouldn't use opperative words like "any" "always" and "never". Everything is a variable. There is no definite "any always" or "never"
That wasn't a mock. I've been brought down before in debates,
simply because people will latch on to use of those words.

I wrote better poetry than that when I was 15. Unless you're a 15 year old person you write crappy poetry.

Yeah yeah, you used that joke before
Creativity! Something new, please, i beg of you.