Thread: Adamsite
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 01:29 PM       
Yea great point gagonacaca, oh wait except i said im STARTING TO GET BORED WITH HER AND I CAN USUALLY MAKE FUN OF STUPID PEOPLE ENDLESSLY. Do you know what TENSES are? apparantly not.

Gagonacocka, don't talk about logic and philosophy. You commit more logical falacies (or maybe phallacies in your case) than anyone i know. In this thread alone it looks like you're guilty of Red Herrings, Ignatio Errechi, circumstantial ad hominem and probably a few others.

Most murders are commited by "Accident"? Isn't that MANSLAUGHTER? lol. dumbass.

Whites are the most manipulative race?
That's retarded. What about the black people who sold their black brothers to america? What about the egyptians who had slaves as well... just because white people had slaves and treated people like shit doesn't mean they are ALL necessarily inherently as per the genes manipulative jerks. Correlation does not equal causation. Another logical fallacy of sorts.
Plus, WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE MEN, AND MOST OF THEM WERE MEN, AND IF IT WAS MOSTLY WHITE MEN WHO MANIPULATED BLACKS AND NOT WOMEN THEN YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS NOW BUNK SO SHUT UP. BECAUSE, If white men enslave blackmen/nativeamericans, and enslaving them is manipulative, and enslavig in that fashion makes them the "Most manipulative race", then Whitemen are the most manipulative period. Unless you want to claim it was the white WOMEN who were behind all that slavery. Which they weren't. I guess this is another argument we can chalk up as over, even as far as your own retarded self-refuting arguments go. Aren't self-refuting arguments technically "Illogical"?
It sickens me that you think race and sex are THIS important as to behaviorisms. You know, biological causes for defiance were pretty much thrown out the window over 20 years ago. Good job living in the past for someone who supposedly has a BA.

Emotional people are driven by adolescent mores? What does that have to do with her question? Another logical fallacy. I get the relevance it has, but I think you ignored its relevance.

Women can fly off the handle at any moment? You mean, they can kill in the heat of passion? k

Women are bitches sometimes, so it means they must all be manipulative bitches?

I'm sorry gagagagaga you just don't know w hat you're talking about. You're too far below mediocrity to ever be impressive. Except maybe to idiots, I bet you impress idiots all the time.