View Single Post
Grandpa Jones is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 12:17 AM       
i joined these forums way before you young man. i would post more often in my age i forget my password for months at a time. i would put it on save but then my internet cookies get deleted. i learned that term from my grandson the only cookies i know are the girl scout cookies i like the ones with the peanut butter. im not good with names. anyways my point is that you need to have respect for youe elders. you never know when youll need a grandparent to bail you out of something! i hope you treat your grandpa jones with the same amount of respect. its not nice to call people names if you do not know someone personally. even then its not acceptable! you kids walk around nowadays and such young ages cursing and talking rudely to young ladies. its awful you kids get it from all that tv and hip hop music and the video games you need to go play a sport like baseball thats a real mans sport. i was used to play baseball as a young man before i joined the army. the army taught me respect we didnt use foul language freely like you kids do.