Thread: i-doser
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2007, 02:34 PM       
I remember seeign this binural stuff for drugs years ago it's a bunch of bullshit

lol the people who type up experiences for the drugs are so dumb. The one for Dmt was particularly dumb because it's not really anything like that in real life.
for the most part you can tell most people either haven't tried the drugs or were trying to describe something cliche.

THE SPEED MADE ME MOVE REALLY FAST AND TIME SLOWED DOWN (Actual posted experience)

THE MORPHINE MADE MY ENTIRE BODY GO NUMB (actual posted experience)

it's so obvious that they are all lying/exaggerating.
except for like one or two people who said they just got headchange which should be expected from meditating...

lol and there are actually people who are afraid to try the binurals for LSD and other "hardcore drugs." That shit will fuck you FOR LYYYYYYFEEE