View Single Post
Can't touch this
El Sammo is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:57 AM       
I really like Bart vs. the Space Mutants. It was VERY frustrating though. You think the second level was hard? The final level was an excercise in futility. I can't even get back to the final level on my emulator with cheats!
I would almost disagree with FFVIII. I don't think they finished the game. It lacked the polish that I was expecting. I give Square credit for trying something new though. Also, Squall was much less whiny than Cloud. Come on, Cloud pussed up and started getting all sappy and shit on the first damn disc!
Anyways...
5- Any wrestling game. I don't care. Wrestling is stupid, and the games are even stupider.
4-Tekken 5, it was like trying to fight while encased in Jell-O. Tag Tournament was smooth and quick
3-the True Crime series
2-Driver 2, I was extremely disappointed. The roads CURVE!! But the rest of the game sucks nuts.
1-Final Fantasy X, FUCK Tidus. I liked most of the game, the combat system was nice, the leveling system was neat, Lulu kicked ass, but Tidus ruined everything for me. I quit playing because I got tired of his dumbass and his dumberass voice.