View Single Post
Styled Executioner is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:01 AM       
I can't even count how many times I've got so drunk I didn't know what was going on. The worst, worst time is probably when I collapsed on the bus and was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. The whole experience was pretty horrible.

I started off the day as I would any other, getting out of bed, I did my morning routine of showering, getting dressed and all that jazz. I decided to watch 300 on that day, I went with my mate, I had an awesome time and thought that would be the end of my day. it was about 4:00, I was on the bus home. Another friend rang me and asked if I'd like to come out, my first mistake, I said yes. I got back on the bus and went back up town (Birmingham). My mates were already pretty drunk (this was my underage days so it was drinking down by a canal like a bunch of twats). They handed me my bottle, which had a litre of vodka in (it was a 2 litre bottle, god knows where they'd purchased such a vast amount from) I bought a couple of bottles of coke since I don't really like vodka. I mixed them together. I took me just under an hour to consume this two litre beast, I felt fine for another hour, then it hit hit me like a ton of shit.

I remember smoking some weed, vomiting and going to hospital. Everything else is gone, not even a blur, just plain gone.

The doctor said I was very pleseant though, which was nice.