View Single Post
What? Me worry?
Slobulus is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
Name- Nar

Age- 29

job- Comic book/production artist

where are you at?- Los Angeles (the harsh part)

how did you find out about this site?- I was researching the Madballs.

what's your favorite thing about the site?- Its cooky and balls out in your face.

why did you start posting- I dont know.. To get involved with the site and its members? I really wanted to share my madball submissions and enjoy the rest. In fact.. I sorta thought this was a madball site to start.

Level of Educ.- High School grad, got accepted to an art institute but the counselor there told me it would be a waste of my time and urged me to pursue my career early. So I did. I'm glad for that.

hobbies- collecting vintage toys/ebaying, playing music, drawing, watching movies, talking to my favorite people and jumping on the net from time to time.

fav. music/band- nothing recently, but still enjoy U2, old NIN and others.

fav. book- The Crow by James O'Barr

fav. movie- The Crow, Toxic Avenger, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Garbage Pail Kids, Tim Burton's Batman.

Fav. Video Game- Nearly all Mortal Kombat games. And recently Zelda, a Link to the past for SNES.
fav. food- Thai food and mexican.

In high school you were voted most likely to...- succeed in art.

Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I dont think so. I currently hold and maintain my own website and forum, going on 7 years now.