View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 07:54 AM       
I like pub's advice the most. I wouldn't doubt that i-mockery is the worst place to look for advice. I was this close to running out of my door screaming and posting stopped that. Moreover, most legitimate advice seems pedicated out "waitning it out" anyway In the short term, I'm going hiking and camping with a handful of friends during spring break.

I don't see how not doing what my mother did makes me a square. I think it makes me the ANTI-SQUARE. I'm trying my hardest not to do what she did, (drop out of college an offered six-figure job to have a kid and follow some deadbeat soldier around the country.)

Meh. It's another day.