View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 07:13 PM       
I've been thinking it would be an awesome idea for a while now, and now's my big chance.

I just like the idea of one of our funnier members being randomly tasked with finding reasons to pick on someone, and an even funnier member being forced to come up with reasons why he shouldn't be punished, especially if the accused is a total gaywad.

Let's just imagine, for example, around the time Zeldasbiggestfan was bitching about being owed money, getting shot with a bb gun and screwed over Sethomas, that ZBF had been brought to trial for faggotry.

He isn't allowed to post in the trial thread. Big point there. In fact, he doesn't post at all, because he is banned for the day that the trial takes place. Sethomas prosecutes and some equally intellectual and/or crazy internet personality is tasked with defending him (For reasons of the accused being a total dink, he is arbitrarily not allowed to choose his defense lawyer), with AChimp presiding over the trial. The defendant is found guilty of being a gaywad, and sentenced to three months of a genuine-looking gay pride avatar, title, and signature with permanent loss of edit button.