Thread: New South Park
View Single Post
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
Right, that's what the episode was poking fun at. That fermented shit thing (JenKem, Butthash, etc) is a complete hoax that shows up every few years. But even law enforcement are often taken in and the story spreads again. The South Park episode is likely based on a true event. Some police officer got an entire town riled up when he passed along the hoax email to members of the PTA and it climbed through the calling trees.

Cheesing is a hoax too by the way. Back in my day we would get people at parties to drink cat piss (people piss usually) or eat litter by telling them it would get them high. Obviously the South Park boys did the same to people or at least heard the urban legend too. I haven't heard of it in years.

I am envisioning idiots across North America huffing cat piss right now and I bet the 'cat piss' will be the most popular search term on google this week - and I'm laughing. I bet the South Park boys are doing the same.

Brilliant.

Last edited by J. Tithonus Pednaud : Mar 29th, 2008 at 01:12 AM.