View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
I just don't think Nintendo is the fucking be-all-end-all of video games that people say the are. But neither is Microsoft nor Sony. Fan-boys disgust me more than anything else, more than rapists.

My whole family does not want to play Wii Fit. They don't get it. EBA isn't getting a sequal, Nintendogs is shit, Mother isn't going to come to America any time soon. Custom Robo is okay, but I played it before when it was called Virtual-On. Great game. I like Pikmin a lot. After the first Golden Sun, I kinda got bored of the second. Fantastic game that really pushes the GBA, though. I like Professor Layton. Games like this, though, seemed to get pushed over to the side while everyone crowds around the newest iteration of something else. I need third party developers with good new intellectual properties. Dead Rising, for instance. Great game and I'd like to see another.

I don't know. I guess nothing ever seems to jump out at me anymore. I've become disinterested in games, but I've come back later this year.

I'm telling you, WiiWare can bring me back.

By the by, No More Heroes is published by Ubisoft.