View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
As for game informer, I suggest you read any other magazine if you'd like some actual Nintendo coverage. I've never seen a publication not formally associated with a brand be so unabashedly biased in my life.
Like Nintendo Power? :P

Y'see, that was sarcasm, as Nintendo Power would obviously cater towards enjoyers of Nintendo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Also, it's not a "fuck you" to Nintendo if you're playing No More Heroes on their console. They have your munnies.
My argument is about games, not consoles. That's what I was getting at with the fact that it was published by Ubisoft.

I'm done here. Give yourselves a high-five. Companies can do what they will to make money. But if that means I don't like their shit, then they're just not going to get anymore money from me. Nor will I give them any props or something like that for being successful.