View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 09:03 PM        Seriously, screw "Sex and the City".
Sometimes, I worry that I'm the only female on earth who isn't wetting herself over this stupid show/movie.

Even when I successfully avoid the TV show, they're still all over the news. I can't stand the sight of any of them. I don't know why they're so popular.

I passed a Steve and Barry's store in the mall and there were big signs up for Sex and the City crap there, too. Apparently whatserface designed shirts that say "I LOVE SEX" because, and I quote from her sign, "Fashion is not a luxury." Uh, yes, it kind of is. Try that logic with the flies-and-cream-of-wheat set over in Ethiopia.

I hate "cosmos", I hate shoes, and I hate catty girly shit in general. Therefore, this movie is foul.