Thread: 2008 NFL Season
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2008, 07:51 AM       
I thought Cleveland looked solid despite their preseason loss to the Jets. Anderson played quite well for the 2 or 3 series he played in throwing a touchdown and throwing no interceptions. Brady Quinn also did well throwing a touchdown and an interception. The recieving core looks polished for so early, though the 3rd and 4th string defense all but collapsed allowing the Jets to get the victory (not that that matters, I saw exactly what I wanted to see in the first half).

I can't wait to see what Cleveland does this year, I think they could make some serious noise this season.

EDIT: Because I didn't do it before when WhiteRat did his prediction, I will give my prediction for Cleveland's record. 12-4