View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM       
Quote:
Oh, I'm supposed to intuitively understand that those aren't your real views and are merely hypothetical because you said them first! Silly me.
I already answered this question. this is i-mockery, you should at least be able to tell when something's a joke. And again, you should practice the principle of charity.
And i said things like, "...yes." It should've been obvious. But i guess you're oblivious.

Quote:
How hard is it to type properly? Jeez, I asked for proper spelling, not a kidney.
My spelling isn't that bad.
You spell argument wrong every time you spell it. lol.

Quote:
Well given the fact that your other arguements were pretty stupid, the fact that I barely know you, and the fact that people have said far stranger things on this forum in all seriousness, I think my confusion was justified.
They weren't stupid. your arguments were stupid. You can't even apply stock arguments properly: THAT'S PRETTY STUPID.

Quote:
You made the statement, I asked you to back it up with solid arguements, and then you inform me that I have to figure out your arguements for you? No darling, it doesn't work that way.
I gave you plenty of solid arguments, you're just such a vagina that you can't argue the solid, more relevant ones. You have to argue against the weaker ones. Sounds VAGINAISH.
Then I clarify my arguments and you have nothing to say. I did clarify, almost immediately after you asked me to do so. You're so dumb you can't even think of an effective criticism for things you haven't heard before.

Quote:
Now why didn't you just make this arguement before instead of telling me to figure it out for myself?
I did, kind of (remember I gave you like five examples of arguments that could've been made against it). I also told you that race was irrelevant to the whole thing. I didn't make this argument because really it wasn't essential to anything I was saying and it was an unnecessary side-tracking (see red herring) of all the other arguments which you lost. You know I can't hold your hand while you are arguing, sometimes you have to use reading comprehension and other skills which are basic for most 7th graders.
The only reason you are alluding back to this argument is so that you can feel like you won SOMETHING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Well, for one, because race is irrelevant to this entire issue (which I pointed out in my first p ost but you guys kept arguing over) and like 80% of the shit I said about racial marriages was an obvious joke that idiots like yo u and dimnos couldn't pick up on and continued to argue over because you knew you couldn't counter any of the other arguments.

and I'm sure if I thought about it a while I could figure out why they are different. I could probably just point out that they are different institutions which serve different purposes, and that education isn't as much of an umbrella institution as marriage.. Or I could point out that there wasn't any long-term effect on school attendance (even though I'm sure there was one at some point). Or that there was still a lot of segregation. Or that black people aren't fucking white people with books. I don't know.
And for fucks sake:
Quote:
Well, maybe you could do what I do and use your brain to think up ideas. I gave you a few ideas to go off of. I would most likely stick with the fact that the institution of education is not the same as marriage, and it is not essential for them to be married. Denying people to marry whoever they want is not the same as denying people from the chance at education. There is a large difference between the goals of education and the goals of marriage.
You can't say it devalued the institution of education or military when the purpose of those insutitutions has nothing to do with race or gender.
I ToLD YOU TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK UP IDEAS THE SAME TIME I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU QUOTED AND YOU SAID, "WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME THIS FIRST INSTEAD OF TELLING ME TO THINK IT UP ON My OWN. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS." I TOLD YOU THOSE TWO THINGS SIMULTANEOUSLY. YOU"RE FUCKING RETARDED. SHuT THE FUCK UP.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man you're a classy fucking arguer.

Quote:
You could have fooled me.
Obviously, it's pretty easy to fool you. I don't even have to TRY to fool you and you get all confused and fall apart.

Quote:
Sure, I broke your balls a bit, but I haven't been nearly as vitriolic as you have.
I was pretty polite to you the first 3/4s of this thread, considering how stupid you were being.
but then i realized it was IMOCKERY so I should call you stupid every chance I get.
stupid.

I got to admit justifying myself is turning out to be more hilarious than I thought it would be!

Last edited by kahljorn : Oct 22nd, 2008 at 06:20 PM.