View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
My spelling isn't that bad.
You spell argument wrong every time you spell it. lol.
I at least make an effort.

Quote:
I gave you plenty of solid arguments, you're just such a vagina that you can't argue the solid, more relevant ones. You have to argue against the weaker ones. Sounds VAGINAISH.
If you didn't want me to argue the weaker arguements, why did you present them in first place? Besides, I see nothing wrong with attacking the weak points first. If you're in a fist fight with a guy, where do you punch first, his chest, or his testicles?

Quote:
You know I can't hold your hand while you are arguing, sometimes you have to use reading comprehension and other skills which are basic for most 7th graders.
I've slogged through prose in sociology books that would make your head explode. The difference between you and someone like Roland Barthes (attempting to read his work is like trying to inhale a Buick) is that he presented a point in what he wrote. You presented me with no central thesis, no point, no core values, deliberately made arguments to that clashed with previous ones, and then you expect me to sift through this mountain of rhetoric and find the hidden meanings like a Kabbalist studying Torah.

Quote:
The only reason you are alluding back to this argument is so that you can feel like you won SOMETHING.
Don't project your vindictive tendencies onto me. I'm doing this because its a lot of fun, not because I'm petty the way you are.

Quote:
I got to admit justifying myself is turning out to be more hilarious than I thought it would be!
I certainly is. I'm quite amused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
I think that there's some part of everyone who, upon entering an arguement or debate, feels the need to continue fighting and not just bow out. That goes for both parties. I myself have fallen prey to it. I even was on the obvious losing end once.
I think this sums it up: