View Single Post
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i played gears of war last week with my friend and fully enjoyed it. i really love that the characters aren't skinny fucks in little cyborg outfits (i.e. halo) but rather huge fucking steroid-popping meatheads with f*cking massive armor, mainly because it actually makes it seem possible that they could survive a gun shot or two

also been playing super mario sunshine which was been a lot of fun but kind of... weird, not sure how much i like the FLUDD, but using it as a jetpack is neat. trauma center for the wii is fun, wario land is hilarious and actually challenging, assassin's creed i feel really lost in, only because i have no idea where i am and what i'm supposed to be doing, started and beat portal and absolutely loved it (just wished it was longer ), started half life 2 again on my laptop and on the ps3, but probably gonna continue it on the ps3 because my laptop still sucks with valve games, and i just installed grand theft auto III. hopefully it runs nice!

sh*t that's a lot of games
Don't forget to sleep, eat, poop, and bathe. I need to go back into my library and beat some games, but I want to see what I get for Xmas first.