View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Do you ever have that feeling that you're insane when you're about to fall asleep, but not literally insane? I can't even explain it but for example, I'll be half away sleep and my friends will stop by and try to get me up and I'll just explain "Hey it's ok, I got my armor on so I can totally stay in today". Also, how the hell in dreams like you'll remember things that feel like they're in the past but you just made them up in your mind like literally that second but you feel like it's been there you whole life only to wake up and realize it's all bullshit.
I know what you mean. I once started to doze in Philosophy class and somehow, I started to lightly dream of garden gnomes. Then the teacher asked the class a question and the question got mixed with my dozing state so I thought the question was about gnomes and nearly answered. Good thing I didn't. And yeah, most of my dreams are like I'm in a book I'm rereading.

Anyway, I had a doozy recently: I dreamt that I got an e-mail from a man who owns a nearby pizza parlor. The e-mail told me that the man killed people and used the bodies to make pizzas (ala Sweeney Todd, only without the tragic hero element). From then on, I kept running into this man. It was like he didn't know I knew his secret and kept asking me to come to his place for a pizza. I tried to tell people about him, but they either didn't believe me or already knew and didn't care. Later, I found out that the lady who owns a nearby candy store is is wife and she poisons all of her candy. In the dream, I jumped ahead and somehow found myself in the pizza parlor. The man asked me if I had eaten any candy yet. I lied that I did, waited until he wasn't paying attention, and snuck out.

I had a freaky dream last night. I dreamt that there was some after-school contest at my college. I'm not sure exactly what the rules were, but somehow I was under the impression that to enter, I had to have a girlfriend with me (it was like a talent show and needed two people per act). To enter, I pretended to be in love with a girl at the college named Joanne, who instantly agreed to be my girlfriend. We entered the event, but found that it was cancelled. Joanna was sorry, but was happy that we still had each other. Later, she sent me a note asking if I would like to move into her dorm with her. At this point, I was feeling really guilty and uncomfortable, and tried to figure out how to tell her I didn't really like girls. Then I woke up.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.