View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:41 PM       
we shold legalize marijuana and gay marriage, and I dislike Mormonism. It is utterly ridiculous.

Christianity's last bastion is 'gay marriage,' and that has already ended in several states, including one point in california. Surely you see the absurdity of criticizing Christianity when the majority of Christians seem to not care that much about gay marriage and they rely on a ridiculous, cult-like sect to raise money.

I criticize the power structure which only includes such watered down, superficial Christians that it is merely playing to the lowest common denominator.

Obama the "Christian" invites gay Bishops to his inauguration parties... The Bible is pretty clear on its stance concerning homosexuality. If I were a Christian, I would call Obama out on this.

He's a hypocrite and an idiot playing the organ for the dumb masses happy to be spoonfed; and he played it well, appealing to intellectuals through his blackness and general liberalism; appealing to the ignorant by talking about jobs and straddling the fence just enough to convince them "he's a good guy, a Christian!"