View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 02:59 AM       
man one time i had a dream where i was hanging out at my parents house out front and i was doing drugs but it was like this weird drug where you don't smoke it you just inhale and all this powder gets all up in your lungs and then i was laying on a car looking up at the sky and it started turning red and then i saw a "Cloud" but it turned out it was a rock and i saw it land in the distance and then i looked in the distance and there was a bunch of tornados and then this house by me started getting eroded
then these demons and crazy grim reapers started going house to house and judging people ;o IT ONLY GOT CRAZIER FROM THERE