Thread: 2009 NFL Season
View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Seriously, though, where's WhiteRat? Still wearin' those army shoes?
I'm still around, just haven't really felt like checking out the ol' Mockery site a whole lot these days. I'm also trying to fend off the Favre Mania pandemic here in Minnesota. I've also been spending my time away from the site by gearing up for this brand spankin' new beauty, which I have season tickets for:

It's almost mind-boggling to see and hear the pure Favre ball licking that people are giving him. One of the news stations even did their entire newscast from outside the ToiletDome before the preseason game last week.

I don't think he's going to give us an automatic Super Bowl, as there are just too many questions floating around him. Will his shoulder and or bicep hold up? Can he keep taking hits? Is the drive to win still strong?

I'm happy to have him, if not for the upgrade at the QB position, but for the pants shitting that is going on over in Wisconsin. It's hilarious. They are even talking about donating Favre Packer jerseys to the homeless.

The Lord and Saviour of Sconnie has betrayed them and I'm enjoying every minute of it.