View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 09:40 PM       
Thank you. Because it really did suck just about as much as anything could suck.

I mean, I guess if you're one of those people who gets all pumped up in advance, "OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE SO SCARY" and then your brain makes it scary so you don't feel like a total fucking schmuck, then maybe it could be scary then. Or if the very thought of a ghost or demon scares the everloving hell out of you, maybe. Because that was all it really was, a thought, and a vague one at that.

And in regard to the "MEECAH, MEECAH" thing....I have known several people named Micah and all of them pronounce their name Mike-uh, like the mineral. Maybe the actor pronounces his name Meek-uh and that's where they got it, but the actress constantly screaming "MEECAH, MEECAH" was annoying as hell.

I continue to be pissed off at that movie for misrepresenting itself and being a total waste of my time.