View Single Post
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 01:58 PM       
I am truly soory to everyone in this thread who seems to think i am some extreme anti-religion nut. I have nothing against people having religion, and I know that it's people who twist religion that are the ones causing all the problems. My whole point is that without religion the oportunities for these demogouges would be fewer though I'm sure people would still find some cause to act insane for. Now I would like to apologize if I seemed offensive I wouldn't of even expressed my views on this point were that not the topic of the forum. I have many religious friends who don't know my stance on this subject because I never bring it up because i don't want to lose them as friends. Now I think it's ridiculous that they would cease to be my friends just because i happen to have different beliefs than them, but on the other hand as I said before people become too attached to their paticular diety or dieties.

Also I think it would be important to note that i am not truly an atheist I do not disbelieve in the exsitence of any form of a higher being i just don't think any traditional religions to this point have hit its true nature yet, or maybe I am so indoctrinated by the monotheistic dogma that I can't imagine a universe without some kind of god.