View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 08:02 AM       
I find it strange that you don't see the Palestinians as having genuine grievances not because you disagree with their historical claims (which, you do, but it's not your main reason) but because you consider their culture to be wrong (which it may be, but it's got nothing to do with their demands behind their struggle).

Or do people that treat women as second class citizens not deserve basic justice and human rights? Now who's the backwards barbarian?

Should the actual acts of a group legitimise their struggle? Or should the struggle simply legitimise itself? Take for example the various groups of Irish Republicans over the decades; mostly left wing, mostly progressive. They want social reform as well as their national freedom, but do they deserve it any more than the Palestinians, simply because their culture is different? (I too would say BETTER rather than DIFFERENT, but I don't have any qualms about appearing disdainful of backwards peoples). Rebublicans don't use suicide bombing, generally aren't religious - or it's not a requirement - and although nobody would be surprised to find quite a lot of hate for the occupiers, there is no hatred of the English people. Do the Irish deserve Northern Ireland more than the Palestinians deserve Palestine?