View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
A commission on healthcare spending or cuts does not equal the deliberate and systematic elimination of a racial or religious group. Even if we push things to extremes and imagine that Death Panels exist solely to prevent people from getting treatment, letting people die of their own accord isn't really the most efficient genocide I've heard of.

Oh, and another brilliant piece of idiocy from you; if the Death Panels (seriously, I've heard enough of this phrase) are committing genocide on US citizens.... then... surely the Death Panels are made up of US citizens? Right? I mean, are they eliminating themselves as a national group? Really? They are destroying themselves ON PURPOSE through the use of dangerous new weapons such as letting people die of their own accord? The Death Panels are committing genocide on US citizens, which include themselves.

Do you think about things before you type them?

Genocide?

Come on.