View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
THE AMOUNT OF SODIUM FLUORIDE IN WATER IS NOWHERE NEAR A HARMFUL DOSE. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I posted this once already. Read it this time.

Plus you completely misunderstood the Flagg post you just quoted
It isn't the first time, nor will it be the last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
But it's still considered a poison? I don't understand the disconnect here. Either it's a poison or it isn't. It doesn't matter how low the quantity is, it's still in there and people are still drinking, bathing, cooking, and cleaning their clothes in it.

Why should I brush my teeth with a paste that says "Warning call poison control "on it? And how much of it is getting absorbed into my gums and then into my blood stream? I don't feel comfortable with that at all. Nor am I comfortable with the government medicating their populations with a well know industrial poison.
Munching on a bar of potassium would probably be fatal, and injecting potassium solution into the bloodstream can kill you, but neither of these facts take away from the fact that your body NEEDS potassium to function properly.

Again, buy a biochemistry textbook. Read it. Understand it. And don't believe every darned blog and video you come across on the internet.
You may already be there.