Thread: Dear LOST fans
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 06:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Anyone watch the 3 alternate endings on jimmy kimmel afterword???

Spoilers!
Wait so how did it work? Because I think all shows should do the Bob Newheart Ending

Imagine Matlock suddenly waking up in Mayberry and telling Barney "I had a dream I was a hotshot lawyer in Atlanta"

Or Captain Archer about to go down with his ship and all of the sudden Dean Stockwell steps through a portal to tell him why Ziggy (or whatever that computer was called) sent him to that time

Or on the last episode of How I Met Your Mother, Neil Patrick Harris goes home and types something insightful on his computer

Or In the Heat of the Night, Carol O' Conner wakes up in an easy chair and Jean Stapleton says, "Archie, wake up" to which he replies, "stifle it dingbat"

I could do those all day