View Single Post
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 03:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
How dare they shoot at someone who is firing a gun at them. I'm outraged.
ah but you have to agree it's pretty incompetent to board a ship like that. Not only are you a military commando versus a motley crew of activists with sticks and chairs; you manage to get your weapons stolen from you, used against you, and then you end up killing like a dozen of them. That's some pretty bad crowd control if you ask me, but then again I'm no military expert.

Pentegarn, unfortunately this display of brute force doesn't work in favour of Israel - you see, outside of USA, the world kind of thinks that Israel sucks right now. Maybe apart from Palau, you never know with Palau. Every time Israel employs excessive force they lose another chunk of credibility.

As a person who grew up with lectures by holocaust-survivors, films about the holocaust, books about the holocaust (in Sweden during the eighties and nineties there were books informing about the holocaust and the crimes against the jews handed out by the government free of charge) and with Anne Frank's diary as pretty much a mandatory part of the school curriculum, I'm extremely sad that the image of Israel as a victim is being washed out and replaced by Israel as an aggressor.

Last edited by Blasted Child : Jun 2nd, 2010 at 03:59 AM.