View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 06:32 AM       
It would seem only half of my post is being focused on

I never called it a defense. I prefaced the statement with "I don't go out of my way to watch the it" for a reason. And that reason is because I don't go out of my way to watch it. When I do watch it it is because I happen upon it while channel surfing, which in itself is rare. I have possibly watched 1-2 episodes a year in the last 4 years. I just don't have time. So to be fair I can't say one way or the other how they all compare. The 2-3 laughs an episode is pretty accurate though.

So let us summarize this 'defense' as it were.

A guy who watches at most 2 episodes a year, who doesn't consider it 'appointment television', gets a roughly 2-3 laughs per episode average from the viewings.

That is less a defense and more a comment I would say