View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:18 AM       
I also rank Goldeneye among my favorite Bond films. I like Daniel Craig as Bond too, though, so I'm not going to get upset about that part of this game.

I spent so much time playing Goldeneye on the N64 that I can't not be at least a little bit excited about this, but I really don't want to get into it and then be disappointed. Still, though, as long as the facility level makes a comeback (and it looks like it's going to), I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

The only footage from E3 that I've seen was some Kinect (is that what it's called) stuff and the Twisted Metal demo. The kinect thing is pretty lame. "NO MORE FUMBLING AROUND TRYING TO FIND THE REMOTE OR THE RIGHT BUTTON!" Really? How fucking stupid are you that you can't figure out how to navigate the dashboard without giving verbal commands to your xbox?

That was very funny. Well done.