View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Prototype is fun, but the only thing I don't get is why the military wont just bomb the damn city. There's mutants everywhere and a guy in a hoodie who can rape tanks with his bare hands lol. I think that more than warrants a better strategy than "let's stand around idly until some shit pops off."
They were tied up with that Blackwatch organization, who were trying to capture both the hero and villain of the story because they're products of their research. Also, they do eventually try to bomb the city in the endgame sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos
Prototype was one of those games that the more you thought about what was going on the more retarded it became. Infamous was WAY better.
They're both kind of silly in terms of plot. In the case of Infamous, you have questions about how hobos are becoming weaponmasters and creating trash skyscrapers and psychic trash robots, not to mention all the time-travel questions that pop up at the end of the game.

I just enjoyed the gameplay in Prototype more. You had a greater variety of powers, as opposed to the electricity grenade, missile launcher, sniper rifle, etc. You were also a lot more mobile in Prototype, which really comes in handy for moving around a huge city.