View Single Post
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 06:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
They were tied up with that Blackwatch organization, who were trying to capture both the hero and villain of the story because they're products of their research. Also, they do eventually try to bomb the city in the endgame sequence.

They're both kind of silly in terms of plot. In the case of Infamous, you have questions about how hobos are becoming weaponmasters and creating trash skyscrapers and psychic trash robots, not to mention all the time-travel questions that pop up at the end of the game.

I just enjoyed the gameplay in Prototype more. You had a greater variety of powers, as opposed to the electricity grenade, missile launcher, sniper rifle, etc. You were also a lot more mobile in Prototype, which really comes in handy for moving around a huge city.
lulz, I get upset sometimes when I ask a question like that in a game and then it happens. It's like watching a bad horror movie and predicting the next scene. Prototype is fun because it's like the Hulk mixed with Mr. Fantastic, Wolverine, and there's a bit of Spiderman in there somewhere. Did that make me sound like a nerd? lol