Thread: hitting women
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I look at it this way:

I would never hit Re. If she hit me as hard as she could, it might leave a bruise at best. If I hit her even half as hard as I could, it would break her face. I just think it's pathetic when a guy can't exercise the physical self-control when he's really mad at a woman. Nothing wrong with yelling at each other or whatever, but when things turn physical, I think the advantage is on the side of the guy in most cases.... not to mention beating the shit out of somebody doesn't really prove any point in a verbal dispute that you were having. It's usually what some hotheads will resort to when they've been proven wrong and want to save face. "Oh shit, she's actually got a point there! Well, this punch in the face should put us on even ground!" *bip*

:/
In all seriousness, this is how I view hitting women. The reason people get bent out of shape about hitting women is because what exactly will it prove? You can beat a women? Grats, you get to hang in the company of such losers as Axl Rose (allegedly) and Chris Brown (allegedly). Not exactly a list I want my name on. Goofing about it is one thing, but in actual practice.... not really my thing.

Need a better reason? Practicality then. Better to just walk away and not get the domestic violence charges on your record.