View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 02:32 AM       
i don't know, when I saw the Dead Kennedys at the House of Blues my junior year in high school, jello brought his mom on the stage, introduced her, and then began screaming Nazi Punks Fuck Off, then suddenly holding his mike out and letting my friend scream the "FUCK OFF" bit midway through the song, that was pretty fun

though I do remember watching an interview of the faggts who sang that one "Johnny Hit And Run Eileen" song sniveling and whining about how "new" early 80s punk fans would good-naturedly spit and throw bottles at them

that has nothing to do with anything, but I do love pointlessly confusing arguments with irrelevant anecdotes about nothing.