View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2010, 04:17 AM       
I've loved all the Civ games, Civ I being pretty much one of the only games on my childhood computer, and they have all been better than the last; number 5 is the same.

I think all the changes that they have made are great. They've really made the game more streamlined and easier to manage, but at the same time made it deeper and more fulfilling, strangely enough.

The Hex based rather than square based was something I was worried about, but it works fine enough, I haven't had any problems. The graphics and design are really nice too.

I had help turned on when I first played it, and I think it did a pretty good job of teaching me the new things (and also the basics of Civ), and that's not even part of the 'tutorials' they have. So I would say it's definitely the best for beginners, too.

I'm playing it now.