Thread: HEADLINE NEWS
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Roberts confirmed that a second assault report was filed Monday night by a woman who said her foot was stepped on in a crowd outside the debate venue before the event.
What an idiot.

Quote:
Roberts said that the woman had her foot in a cast from recent surgery and that her foot was re-injured in the incident
it couldn't have possibly been an accident! I never get my feet stepped on in huge crowds of people! What the fuck are you doing standing in huge crowds of people with a broken foot anyway? What a dumb bitch.

HERES WHAT I THINK THE MOSt SerIOUS PART OF ALL OF THIS IS< WHAT COULD EASILY AMONT TO A CASE OF ATTEMPTED MURDER:
Quote:
I WAS STANDINg IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HUGE CROWD AND PEOPLE BUMPED INTO ME.
AND I EHARD THAT GUY HAS A DISEASE MUCH LIKE thE ONE tHEE BAD DUDe IN UNBReAKABLE JHAS