View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Minecraft is a builder-game. The world consists of blocks, you run around, collects ressources, build tools to harvest or mine different blocks (shovels for dirt, pickaxes for stone and ore for example). At night or in darkness, monsters spawn and try to get to you, so you construct a little shelter, try to light it with torches and before you know it, it´s 4 in the morning and you´re standing on top of a giant tower overlooking your base or town or whatever you built. I´m still trying to build the Mansion from Resident Evil but I´m always getting the dimensions wrong somehow...
And yeah, there´s hell now in the game or The Nether as they call it. Pretty nice but kinda useless until they implement some other things.

In short, Minecraft is one of the best things that happened to gaming in recent years
You seem like the type who loved the shit out of Animal Crossing. Minecraft sounds terrible.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog