View Single Post
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 08:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
I donīt know other peoples motivations but I want to have one world where I grow all my stuff underground with no access to the surface at all, thatīs what I need an underground forest for. Mining out the caves for these things is fucking tedious...at least 6 high and 3 blocks between trees and walls...takes a while. Underground farming is way easier and I think you can fish in any kind of water now so underground fishing is propbably the easiest way to get food down there.

I just finished Fable 3 with a "Me-Character" which resulted in me being neutral most of the time but in the end the game forced me all the way to good and glued wings on my back...and though they DO have a final boss this time, it still sucks and is about as dangerous as a sleeping puppy. You donīt even see the boss in itīs real form.

So yeah, the people liked me more or less but since I invested in Albions future with schools and preserved the landscape, 6 Million people died and thereīs not much going on in the cities with everyone dead and all that stuff...oh and the moment I got back to my home, my wife left me. No reason though I mean Iīm the fucking king...ah well...getting a wife in this game is a matter of minutes...I wonder where my son is though...havenīt seen the little gremlin recently...
Wow, I now have even less motivation to play Fable 3 lol.