View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Charlie.Burp is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
Friday the 13th ( The remake;'09) - For everyone that saw the first "Friday the 13th" dont kill me for saying this but I never saw the 1st one. I hope the first one was really good because the remake kind of sucked. It was kind of the same as any other scary movie. Same Ole cliches; Rowdy college kids show up to woods for a camping trip or whatever. Overly sexual couple are one of the first too die, Soon after the only black guy in the film dies next for trying to act so tough [ Puts up a good fight though. ] Boy and his cautious girlfriend face off killer. Boy ends up getting killed off and girl runs off. Seems like she's the only one out of rowdy bunch to survive but later on at the end, Suprise ! Killer pops out of no where and kills her. Turns out he's not dead after all and here comes a sequel.

Sorry. I tend to babble and something tells me I watch too much television.

Renata ( spanish movie ) - I just love a good foreign movie with subtitles. Romance movie and quite a tear jerker.

Drag Me To Hell - Hate it, Hate it, Hate it. I thought this movie would be really good and scary but watching the first few minutes of it I wanted to claw my eyes out. I was expecting a Horror film, not a Horror comedy. I think I'm the only one who hated this film because everyone seemed to just love it. Maybe because I absolutley hate Horror comedys? Yea.

Ninja Asassin - I love ninjas ! & Assassins This movie is pretty good in my opinion. Of course I could be saying this because of my strange obsession with Ninjas.. The story was pretty off but all the blood and gore made up for it.