View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I was just buying these meerschaum pipes my local tobacconist sells and ripping the stems off, since they have a perfectly-sized indentation for holding cigarettes. Plus I could flip them upside down while they were loaded so they'd curve upwards and keep the smoke away from my nose and eyes, wheras most cigarette holders are straight and gay

They're really fucking tiny though, I've lost two of them because they fell out of my pockets. Also, I stopped buying them because I'm definitely really going to quit smoking as soon as I get a break from work and don't have to think for 3 or 4 days, and I didn't want to look like an HST poser even though I kinda am

as a bonus crafts project I'd usually make a new stem for the orphaned bowl so I could use it for wacky tobacky
OH THE IRONY