View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
Zhukov, I'm a fan of the M203 (grenade launcher) myself. It's range is about 400 meters and can shoot tons of different 40mm rounds. I am always packing nine high explosive, one smoke, and two buckshot rounds. The buckshot rounds are possibly the most fun thing you can shoot out of a 40mm system.

We've got these new grenade launchers made by H&K and they're pretty cool..you can mount them under your rifle as well (although it makes the thing way too heavy) or you can shoot it stand alone. It's got a laser range finder so even a monkey can hit it's target.
Cool. Ta. I just went and looked some of the M203 up on youtube, and it does look pretty good.

Quote:
Also, that little girl is a total c*nt. Long story short, I was out in the mountains and she said "Taliban!" and pointed to one of the close by mountains (where a lot of rockets come from), so I had my terp and another guy come out to where I was and talk to her and she kept her mouth shut...pretending like she didn't know what I was talking about.

She's a jerk.
That's actually sort of funny, sorry.