View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2011, 09:03 AM       
I watched Bridezillas last night and this woman was on:

...so naturally she made an unwelcome appearance in my dream later.

I dreamed I went to her house to buy a big dining room table from her. She was being generally bitchy and dismissive for someone who was trying to sell a table. I would ask her a question and she wouldn't even look up at me, she'd just say "I don't know" and continue to text. The table was disassembled, and I asked her where the legs were.

"I don't know." (text text text)

So I looked around and found four possible candidates for the table legs. Two were round and varnished, two were square and painted mustard-yellow. I said, "are these the legs?"

"I don't know." (text text text)

At that point in the dream I was getting pretty pissed off at her and I saw this steep stairway to her attic behind the table. I decided to climb the stairway and hunt for the legs up there. On my way up, I happened to glance up and see a small round window at the top of the staircase. Splayed out in the window (which was about the diameter of a basketball) was a spider large enough to completely cover it.

I went whoooaaaaa and slid backwards down the staircase, told her those table legs were just fine, and scuttled out of there.

End of dream.