View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 01:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Spoilers!
i just think it'd be so goddamn boss if they deliberately made that scene all the more tense for people who were aware of that story (i didn't know about it when i saw it the first time and i was STILL going "oh shit oh shit oh shit" when they did that... eye thing). and on rewatching, pretty much all the music in that scene sounds like it's switching between Psycho or Aliens and Cartoon Pony Show: Magic Sparkly Rumpus