View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
Fucker immediately told me I had ADD as soon as I walked into his office. I told him about getting burnout, then he laughed and condescendingly informed me that it wasn't. Repeatedly ried to tell him that drinking is the only thing that stops the brain and makes me feel better, that sometimes I have to pull over to the side of the road because things don't seem real at the moment and it probably isn't safe to drive.

He cut me off. He kept. cutting. me. off. It's his fucking job to listen, and he won't let me get a word in edgewise. Then he tells me to take the "techniques" I use at work and apply them to other areas of my life, so I won't be disorganized. 'Cause THAT'S my fucking problem. I have ADD, after all. Just ADD. Won't hear of any other symptoms. Then he tells me that I'm an adult and have to make adult decisions, gives me a prescription and bullrushes me out of his office.

I ho[pe that one of his patients is a paranoid schizophrenic that he's diagnosing as an aspergers case, and the schizo shoots him