View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 09:56 AM       
That's for sure. Except I couldn't use left-handed scissors for the longest time. The paper just bent. I got a good pair last year and it's the first time I've ever really been able to cut anything with lefties. I also skee-ball right handed. I'm very good at skee-ball.

I've currently got about a 2" scar at the corner of my forehead that is a "revision" of another scar. I had a halo brace (4 bolts in the skull) when I was 12, and one of my scars was looking more like a giant divot the older I got. They got in there with the original intention to just neaten it up, and found that I had this patch of scar tissue fusing my skin to my skull. So, as I mentioned here a couple of months ago, I got to sit there wide awake and only half-local-anesthetized (stuff doesn't take very well on me) as they laboriously peeled a scar off my skull and sutured me back up.

Thing is, the "revised" scar, so far, isn't much of an improvement. It's just a long dent instead of a round divot.

There goes my career as a supermodel.