View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
WINONA STOLE MY COOKIES, THAT THIEVING BITCH
Quote:
My son's in the air force
Quote:
I'm sure he has a very good reason for never calling me. Military stuff, you see. Top Secret.
Quote:
NO! NO! I WON'T TAKE MY MEDICINE! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! IF YOU DON'T BACK OFF I'M GOING TO SHIT MYSELF RIGHT HERE, I SWEAR TO GOD
Quote:
I USED TO BE SOMEBODY! I WAS IN PICTURES! HAD A BIG HOUSE WITH A NEGRO AND EVERYTHING
Quote:
JACKSON, DAMMIT, I WANT MY JELLO! GIVE ME MY JELLO, JACKSON! GET IT FOR ME! JACKSON, YOU LOUSY JEW BASTARD, DON'T IGNORE ME OR YOU'RE FIRED

Jackson? Jackson, where's Jackson, oh God, he died, didn't he? What year is it? NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN, WHAT YEAR IS IT? OH JESUS, WHAT YEAR IS IT
Quote:
You're talent show can suck my flaccid old-man dick, I'm not going anywhere! ROCKFORD FILES TIME
Quote:
Why doesn't my son call me anymore?

The worst part is the loss of dignity.