View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 02:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
ok if i bundle the mb+processor i save $10, and if i bundle the case with a similar psu ($5 cheaper, same wattage) i get bundle savings of $15 plus the $5 cheaper so thats like $30 less? neat

edit: if i get the radeon i get deus ex free, wowza
yea i just bought an expensive ass radeon to get the game for free it was always like, "hey for 10 dollars more i can get this card! OR I CAN GET THIS ONE FOR 20 DOLLARS MOORE.. OR FOR FIFTYY DOLLARS I CAN GET LIKE ONE OF THE BEST CARDS OUT." then i went out and bought an xbox game. God I'm a sucker

http://www.newegg.com/Store/MasterCo...=DIY-PC-Combos

thats all of their complete bundles. you can also do what you were doing and just bundle everything yourself and get some savings. Most of the complete bundles you get like 50 dollars off + whatever rebates came with it

btw if you're planning on getting more than 3-4 gigs of ram you need 64 bit windows